Roof Repairs in New Jersey
If you’re roof is leaking, we are experts is identifying the root cause of damages to your roof and helping to extend the life of your roof through professional repairs. We have extensive knowledge and experience doing a wide variety of roofing repair work. Since 1955, we have repaired things for customers such as roofs, siding, gutters, chimneys, and skylights. We average roughly ten repairs per week, which would bring us to approximately 35,000 repairs throughout the long history of our company.
Common reasons roofs need repair
- Improper original installation
- Missing shingles
- Ice dams
- Rotting wood
- Tree limb damage
- Putting off proper maintenance
- Poorly implemented flashing
- Bad venting
- Age of the roof
In an addition to the obvious residential homes that we are known for working on, we also do work on churches, detached garages, sheds, gas stations, warehouses, and more. A partial list of the types of repairs that we work on, are as follows:
- Roof leaks
- Asphalt shingles
- Soffits, rakes, fascial and trim
- Gutters (installed, repaired and cleaned)
- Built-in or Yankee gutters (repaired or re-built)
- Extensive slate roof repairs
- Chimneys (brick, block, vinyl, wood) and stove pipes
- Pipe flanges, fans and vents
- Step flashing and Counter flashing
- Velux skylights
- Kitchen and bathroom vent leaks
- Low-pitch roofs
- Roof coatings
- Vinyl siding installation
- Siding repairs on most types of siding
- Certain types of rubber roofing
- Minor carpentry and roof sheathing.
Unlike most of our competitors, we never take a deposit, you do not pay for the repair work until the job is fully completed and you have had the opportunity to inspect the work.
I am very proud to be in the contracting business, roofing in particular. I love what I do, I like having my name on my truck 25 feet long. My company accomplishes great work and we aspire to be the best at what we do. I believe that we are a homeowner’s best choice in this line of work. I have achieved my reputation in part, by offering three things other contractors do not:
- A full 20 years labor and material non-prorated guarantee (not just a warranty).
Learn more about our Roofing Guarantee…
- Over 3,000 verifiable references, organized by town – are available.
Read dozens of our customer testimonials…
- We have dozens of examples of projects with hundreds of photos we have delivered in NJ.
Look at examples of our roof work in NJ…
- Never taking a deposit. We do not get paid until two weeks after the job is completed to your satisfaction.
Read about our financing and payment options…
Call today to set up an appointment for a free roofing estimate in New Jersey at (732) 447-4516.